May 23rd, 2014 by admin
Cloud based phone systems or Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) are the new rage! But what are they really and how can it benefit your company? A cloud based phone system is hosted in the cloud. Sounds pretty magical right? Simply put, it means that data is stored in a secure server which you can attain over the internet. A cloud based phone system replaces traditional land lines and is typically hosted by a third party provider. So, instead of tons of wires, multiple voicemail numbers, and missed calls because you are working away from your desk, cloud based phone systems are your answer because they're accumulated digitally. Additionally, some of the greatest benefits that draws businesses to switching to VoIP systems is that it less pricey and easy to use than standard phone systems. Because of this, it greatly improves the way businesses operate.
Lucky for you, ATEL offers CloudConnect, a breakthrough cloud technology. CloudConnect has become a trusted provider of Cloud Communications for many business users. The system is reliable and easy to use, yet filled with the latest features that clients nationwide are discovering beneficial to their organization's productivity. VoIP technology and CloudConnect have really changed how companies look at communications.
Why CloudConnect is right for you!
- Cost Savings. A cloud system is much less expensive than traditional landlines, because domestic long distance calls are free and there are low international rates. In addition, there is no PBX equipment to purchase or install and no added maintenance contracts.
- Easy set-up. Because the system doesn't require wire rerouting and extra equipment, cloud-based phone systems are easy and fast to set-up. Not to mention, CloudConnect is continuously improving and adding new advanced calling feature...at no charge.
- Time saving. Traditional business phone systems are high maintenance and require intense setup. Skip all of that and save time. You have access to change feature settings like call forwarding and voice messaging quickly as needed.
- Remote capabilities. That's a fancy way of saying that you can easily hook your cloud phone system up to mobile phones, therefore you don’t have to be tied to your desk. You can also easily swap calls between your cell phone and your desk phone and your caller won't even notice.
- Advanced features. Today’s cloud phone systems and CloudConnect have all the advanced features you need, including message management, call forwarding, voicemail, the ability to add multiple extensions and use different physical phone options. Your options are wide-ranging and constantly growing.
The only question to ask now is "How can I switch to CloudConnect?" That's simple too, just give us a call at ATEL and we can help you improve your company's communication possibilities. CloudConnect will increase your organization's flexibility and help your employees better manage their communication needs. Once used, you'll wonder how you functioned without it!
Posted in: Cloud Computing (Hosting & Colocation),