November 9th, 2019 by admin
It doesn't matter what industry you're in, commercial, corporate, industrial, or hospitality; your facilities security is essential. You need to make sure that your employees are working in a secure environment, and that only those with clearance can access certain areas. Lucky there is a perfect solution for your security needs: getting an access control system.
There are a wide variety of features that come with an access control system. While there are multiple ways it can improve your security, here are 5 important features that will elevate how you can keep your business secure:
- Tamper-Proof Security - Biometric, cards/badges, digital keypads, and even telephone-based access make it so no one will be to get into places they shouldn't be.
- Identification - Through the use of badges or biometric-based access requirements, you can keep track of who accessed specific areas at what time.
- Permission-Based Access - You can set up designated security zones, where only certain people will be able allowed to access.
- System Control - When fully integrated, administrative controls can be employed to activate specific security measures, like in a state of emergency.
- Security Integration - Even if you already have a security system in place, our access control systems seamlessly integrate with other security applications. Allowing you to enhance the level of security you use to protect your business.
Receive an access control system with ATEL Communications and improve your business's security.