Why Should My Business Go with an NEC SV9300 and What Are the Benefits of the Univerge Blue Services?
May 11th, 2022 by admin
Intelligent Communications for Small & Medium Sized Businesses
With over 100 years of real-world experience and substantial investment in advancing communications, backed by NEC, UNIVERGE BLUE benefits far exceed the competition. NEC has always maintained a global reputation as a leading and trustworthy solution provider that is committed to the success of its customers, the customers that they serve, and those that depend on them. The smart enterprise innovates by leveraging the best and most current information technologies, tools, and products. With NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9300 Communications Platform (IP PBX) / PABX, organizations are empowered by technologies that optimize best business practices, drive workforce engagement, and create a competitive advantage.
UNIVERGE BLUE and why it matters:
1. Cloud Migration – Simplified
Whether it’s responsive communications, more collaborative work practices, or simplified and more secure data storage, UNIVERGE BLUE is the cloud solution to get the job done. From one-off services to multi-faceted environments, UNIVERGE BLUE delivers practical and cost-effective solution for every sized business.
2. Staying Connected and Productive
UNIVERGE BLUE® CONNECT combines your PBX, Text Chat, Video Conferencing, Screen Sharing, and file management into a seamless experience that fits with your business size, needs, and work style. It’s customizable, and it’s scalable cloud-based-services for your business are backed by NEC’s Stress-Free Cloud Experience.
- Allows any mobile device to become part of the CONNECT phone system.
- Increase workforce flexibility with virtually anywhere, anytime and on any device accessibility.
- Transcribes voicemail messages to text and email for efficient voicemail handling.
- Integrates chat, text messaging, video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing, file backup for greater productivity and collaboration.
3. Cost Efficient
With UNIVERGE BLUE CONNECT, there is no phone system hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade, or replace.
- Service is based on number of users and not on number of lines.
- Voice and data is consolidated onto one network for centralized management.
- Flat, per-user rates include no extra or hidden fees but set monthly costs.
- 100+ enterprise-grade calling features are included in the service for optimal functionality.
4. Easy to Set Up, Manage, and Use Your Phone System
Get started quickly using your current phone number and preconfigured phones to connect to the internet in no time, no complex hardware required.
- With the integration of 90+ enterprise-grade features along with industry-leading network call quality and uptime.
- System management and call reporting features are handled from a single web-based portal.
UNIVERGE SV9300 Advanced Features:
- Versatile architecture – works as an IP phone system (VoIP), traditional phone system or a combination of the two
- One of the most easily configured Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- Modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost effective up to 2,048 resource ports
- Station up to 1,536
- Trunks up to 512
- Easy migration from UNIVERGE SV8100 and SV8300
- Distinct, scalable unified communications
- Voice/UC/UM delivered as an integrated solution
- Comprehensive Contact Center suite
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Wide-range of end-points (IP phone/Digital phone/Analog phone)
For more information on how The NEC UNIVERGE BLUE SV9300 can help your business, please give us a call at (858) 646-4600 and speak to one of our associates.
Posted in: Business Phone Systems, Communications