If you're passionate about delivering the best technology to organizations at the highest level of service, let us know!
Send resumes to: HR@atelcommunications.com
- Expert VOIP troubleshooting/understanding
- Experience in PC including general networking and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of IP troubleshooting
- Strong logic and critical thinking skills
- Experience pulling and terminating cable and performing punch downs would be helpful
Technician - Cabling Low-Voltage and Fiber
- Installing Cable (CAT-5, CAT-6) and cable supports, adhering to cabling standards.
- Utilizing cable test procedures and equipment for a variety of cable types.
- Pulling and routing cable in new construction and existing commercial environments.
- Experience in using hand tools, drills, drivers, Sawzall, fish-tape, glow rods, etc.
- Ability to work from ladders and elevated lifts, when necessary.