If you're passionate about delivering the best technology to organizations at the highest level of service, let us know!
Send resumes to: HR@atelcommunications.com
Low Voltage System Technician
- Installing Cable (CAT-5, CAT-6) and cable supports, adhering to cabling standards.
- Utilizing cable test procedures and equipment for a variety of cable types.
- Pulling and routing cable in new construction and existing commercial environments.
- Experience in using hand tools, drills, drivers, Sawzall, fish-tape, glow rods, etc.
- Ability to work from ladders and elevated lifts, when necessary.
VoIP / Voice Engineer
- Expert VOIP troubleshooting/understanding
- Experience in PC including general networking and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of IP troubleshooting
- Strong logic and critical thinking skills
- Experience pulling and terminating cable and performing punch downs would be helpful
Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, organized and skilled managing multiple tasks/projects
- Expert skills in Excel and QuickBooks
- Knowledge or HR, AR, AP, PR, and GL
NEC / Telecom Technician
- Installation of telephone services for business customers
- Preventative maintenance of telephone equipment, moves, adds, and changes
- We are looking for an individual that has experience with installation and maintenance on NEC SV9100, NEC2000, NEC2400 or Mitel, Shoretel & Hitachi
- We are willing to train the right individual on our product line
- VoIP installation & trouble shooting capability required
- Troubleshoot, identify and correct any issues
- Provide site surveys, and customer relationship management
Outside Sales Position - Full Time
- Place cold calls to potential clients and schedule qualified appointments.
- Direct contact with customers in our data base to seek opportunities and solutions.
- Develop prospects and opportunities from current customers.
- Network to acquire new customers.
- Prepare and present quotes to new and current customers on the sale of our products.
IP Phone Technician
- Installation of telephone services for business customers.
- Preventative maintenance of telephone equipment, moves, adds & changes.
- We are looking for an individual that has experience with installation and maintenance on NEC SV 9100,
- NEC 2000, NEC 2400 and/or Mitel, Shoretel & Hitachi.
- We are willing to train the right individual on our product line.
- VoIP installation & trouble shooting capability required.
- Troubleshoot, identify and correct any issues.
- Provide site surveys, and customer relationship management.
- Are you a hunter? Do you have a knack for finding business? If you can prospect for business to business sales opportunities have we got a job for you.
- Qualified applicant must have experience in telephone equipment sales along with the ability to hunt for new business. We provide some sales leads, sales engineering support and a team atmosphere for your success.
- A complete compensation package includes salary + commissions, mileage, cell phone allowance, paid holidays, paid vacation + medical & dental.