June 8th, 2020 by admin
As the country begins the reopening process, businesses need a way to ensure the safety of their employees and customers. Social distancing and limiting the number of customers or employees in the building is an excellent first step, but what about an additional layer of protection? At ATEL Communications, we offer Thermal Detection surveillance cameras and access control systems to help you identify if an employee or customer is sick with a fever.
Thermal Imaging Surveillance Cameras
The thermal surveillance cameras will allow you to monitor your employees and customers while inside your business. The cameras use real-time, non-contact temperature measuring technology. Additionally, a software system can be used to display the temperature readings' information, so you will be able to see if anyone is running a fever while in your business.
Other features are:
- Intelligently analyze and measure temperatures
- Highest temperature cross cursor positioning
- Automatic capture of moving face targets
- Perfect for schools, hospitals, and office buildings
Thermal Imaging Access Control
The access control system is a device that allows for precise recognition and integrates facial recognition technology with non-contact temperature detection technology. The access control system will achieve facial recognition and temperature detection at the same time to ensure the safety of your employees. This technology can be applied in crowded places such as schools, office buildings, and hospitals.
Other features of the access control system are:
- Non-contact detection of wrist temperature, and alerts people to abnormal temperature
- Configure temperature threshold
- Recognition time in .2 seconds
- Add up to 6 photos of the base library for a single person
- Perfect for schools, office buildings, and hospitals
With Thermal imaging surveillance cameras and access control systems, your business will have an added layer of protection from possible COVID-19 exposures. As the country begins the reopening process, companies need to take a proactive approach to ensure the safety of their employees and customers. ATEL Communications can assist your company and keep your company protected. Contact us to learn more!